Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NDS-NEWS DIGITAL SYSTEMS

NEWS DIGITAL SYSTEMS LATEST PAPER PATTERN

Company : NDS (NEWS DIGITAL SYSTEMS)
Type :Fresher, job Interview

NDS PEPER ON 15 TH SEMTEMBER 2008 at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ENGG, MYSORE. Hi Friends,. This is RAJESH P S FROM NIE EC. I am very happy to say that, I got selected. I would like to share my experience with respect to written test as well as interview.

Cut off % was 70%.During ppt they have reduced to 69% I am frank with you that, I could not able to give exact questions. Just I put my experience with few words. Before writing this company I have attended other 19 companies .

This was my 20th.
1.ADITI TECHNOLOGIES
2.SCHNIEDER ELETRIC GTC
3.WIPRO VLSI -cleared written
4.PHILIPS-cleared written
5.CISCO
6.MOTOROLA
7.TESCO
8.ORACLE-cleared written test and 2 rounds of technical
9.ITC INFOTECH
10.BALLY TECHNOLOGIES
11.GEODESIC- cleared written
12.NOKIA SEIMENS - cleared written
13.HP STSD
14.IBM ISL
15.EXETER
16.NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS
17. SYMBIAN
18.ONMOBILE
19.BEL
20.NDS- GOT OFFER LETTER ..

As I am an E & C student, I lost many companies in written itself due to tech written like C++, data structures , OS , Computer Networks. so study c++, datastuctures, OS, and all if possible. Because it helps u a lot .

And also dont loose hopes. one day will definetely come and on that day u will get through without much problems. The recruitment process was conducted in four phases.

1. Written Test
2. Pick and Speak
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Interview

1. Written Test : It consists of 3 sections . Aptitude 25 ques, C programming 10 ques , programming descriptive type 1, 10 marks. Apti questions were easy. It needs no peparation because there is lot of time. time given to us is 2 hours!!! In apti they asked about problems on age, work, simple blood relation questions,percentage,parntership etc. for c section read Test ur C skills by yeshavanth kanetkar.it helps u a lot . for programming descriptive type, they have given one prog. we need to code it in c or c++ any language u want.

Question: there are N elements in an array. u have one number x. u have to check whether there exists two elements in that array whose sum is x.But order should be less than N^2( N square).

2. Pick and Speak : Here simple topics like agriculture in INDIA, Beauty contest, animal experimentation, something like this . they will not eliminate much in this round.

3. Technical interview : Here they asked some puzzes and C questions thats all.if u dono c++,datasrutures then dont worry. Just go through C. Thats enough. But learn it properly and in detail. Mainly concentrate on pointers in C and malloc, calloc and all.In my interview tey asked . what is the diff between a++ and a=a+1 . diff between memory mapped I/O and I/O mapped I/O. . about bitwise operators in C. .about my project and 2 puzzeles.

4. HR interview: they will not eliminate anyone in this round. Its just a fomality. Thats all from side. Hope for the best.WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR GOOD. dont compromise in platform(nature of work) u wanted. but may be for salary. THANKING YOU With warm regards, RAJESH P S


No of Rounds :

  • Techincal Round-1

  • Aptitude Test

  • Client/Manager Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment